STREAM C UAS is a robust and versatile unmanned aerial vehicle designed to mount large payloads for a small class UAV.
For example, MWIR gimbal solution with Laser Range Finder, Signals Intelligence Direction Finder, Aerial Mapping Sensor.
- Brigade/ task-force
- Special operations task group
- Law enforcement and security services
- Border security
- Coastal defense
- Maritime surveillance
- Over 6 hours flight time
- Up to 6 kg useful payload capacity
- Communication distance up to 150 km
- Multi-sensor payload option
- High quality video feed and on-board recording
- KLV Metadata according to STANAG 4609
- Up to NATO Level 4 interoperability