Threod Systems specializes in developing, producing, and operating Unmanned Aircraft Systems (UAS) that are designed for information collection and exploitation in military, governmental and civil applications. Threod supports the decision-making process on every level of command.
Threod Systems is known for rapid product development and tailor made UAS solutions for small multirotors, fixed-wing UAV platforms, and in-house developed sub-systems.
Fully integrated UAS solutions:
- STREAM C UAS – a 35kg MTOW UAV that operates over 100km LOS range and detects vehicle at 15km.
- Mini-UAV EOS – an electrical mini-UAV that spots a rifle at 1000m altitude.
- Heavy lift multirotor KX-4 LE Titan – the best multi-payload VTOL UAV in the market
- Tactical multirotor KX-4 Interceptor – very capable dual EO/IR payload multirotor for quick deployment
In-house developed sub-systems:
- Triple redundancy autopilot TSAP-6000
- Training and Simulation Solutions for UAS operations
- Configurable payload modules
- Ground Control Stations and UAS Control Software
- Ground Data Terminals
- Gimbals and Gimbal Control Software
- Signals Intelligence Direction Finder payload for UAVs
Threod Systems meets ISO 9001:2015, ISO 14001:2015, AQAP 2110 standards.
Threod Systems is a member of:
- Estonian Association for Quality
- Estonian Defence Industry Association
- Estonian Defence and Security Innovation Industry Cluster
- Estonian Chamber of Commerce and Industry