Threod Systems is a developer and producer of Unmanned Aircraft Systems (UAS) which includes both fixed-wing and VTOL Unmanned Aerial Vehicles (UAV), Electro-Optic payloads for intelligence and surveillance applications as well as many other critical sub-systems required to successfully operate UAVs.
Threod Systems also develops a variety of systems including C4I solutions, communication systems, training and simulation system and many more. Threod Systems also offers world-class engineering and manufacturing services for the defense and commercial sectors.
Fully Integrated Unmanned Aircraft Systems:
- STREAM C UAS – a tactical UAV that operates over 100km LOS range and detects vehicle at 15km
- Mini VTOL UAV EOS – a capable electrical mini-UAV with long flight time and high-tech payloads
- Heavy lift multirotor KX-4 LE Titan – multi-payload UAV
In-House Developed Sub-Systems:
- Triple Redundancy Autopilot TSAP-6000
- Training and Simulation Solutions for UAS Operations
- Configurable Payload Modules
- Ground Control Stations and UAS Control Software
- Ground Data Terminals
- Electro-Optic Payloads and Payload Control Software
- Mission Management Software with Custom Integrations
- Launchers ranging from Bungee Take-Off Assistance to Large Scale Pneumatic Catapults
Threod Systems meets ISO 9001:2015, ISO 14001:2015, AQAP 2110 standards.
Threod Systems is a Member of:
- Estonian Association for Quality
- Estonian Defence Industry Association
- Estonian Defence and Security Innovation Industry Cluster
- Estonian Chamber of Commerce and Industry