KX-4 is a backpack-transportable and easy-to-assemble platform that provides geo-referenced video and imagery. The man-portable solution makes it a perfect tool for small teams operating in remote areas without external support.
Users: Police SWAT, Border Patrols, Guard Units, Search & Rescue and First Responder Teams.
– Lightweight, modular design
– Ready to go weight in backpack – 20 kg
– Rapid deployment
– Fully autonomous or fly-by-camera flight modes
– Powerful and fully stabilized dual EO/IR gimbal
– HD video feed and on-board recording
AES-256 encrypted telemetry, imagery and voice
Command and Control
Handheld or Mobile Ground Control Station
– Remote Video Terminal
– STANAG 4609 compliant KLV metadata